Medical care units – hospital channel
The 4675 Hospital Pipeline is available as a one‑, two- and three-compartment pipeline system. The length and number of compartments can be selected freely to guarantee the care capacities required. Built-in media connections form one perfect unit with pluggable front profiles to meet all the requirements of day-to-day care in terms of safety, user-friendliness, hygiene, and ease of cleaning.
Different media can be fed in at the rear, front-left and front-right sides, and even from above using an access channel. The wide range of RAL and NCS colour options makes it perfectly adaptable to different room designs.
Media connections are incorporated via the built-in combi-rail: Medical gas-discharge points, electricity and IT components, and nurse call.
Gas-discharge points and network-supply components are distanced in compliance with standards and regulations. This guarantees clear separation of the different media.
Highest-level certifications for medical care units.
- Guaranteed compliance with SN EN ISO 11197:16 standard
- The construction of the gas components is EN ISO 11197:19-certified
- Entire system certified (product group incl. system components)
- All components comply with the new regulation
- Operating instructions and assembly specifications comply with the current standard
Only products tested and certified according to the current standard can be used for new builds and refurbishments.
For reliable supply of energy, data, and gases, customized in modular design.
- Material: Aluminum or steel extrusion profile 2.2 mm
- Dimensions: 250 × 90 mm, 200 × 90 mm, and 140 × 90 mm
- Standard length: 2000 mm, standard finish: RAL 9010 or anodized
- Outlets: Dräger, Dräger AGFS, PanGas, etc.
- Openings for gas discharge at the bottom
- Network components: Feller EDIZIOdue, Hager kallysto, etc.
- Nurse call: Tyco, Gets, Ascom, etc.
- IT and audio components as per user’s specification